I Agree with the Media Release
The Sruthiswara School Of Music has my permission to use or my child’s photograph or video publicly to promote the school and the business. I understand that the images and videos may be used in print publications, online publications, presentations, websites, and social media. I also understand that no royalty, fee or other compensation shall become payable to me because of such use.
I Agree with the House Rules
- Music classes are mostly taught in groups of four or more and in one on one sessions.
- Classes are held once per week and are 60 minutes group and 30 minutes individual in duration and are offered weekday evenings and Saturday mornings.
- There is an initial registration fee of $10 for all newcomers and they will in turn receive a school jute bag for their class materials. Lesson books can be purchased for a nominal fee.
- Payment is due on or before the first class of each month and must be made on time.
- Payment received after the 10th of the month may be subject to a late payment fee of $10.
- All individuals who present qualified referrals will receive a 5% discount towards one month’s fees We also provide sibling discount of 10%.
- Payment is accepted via check, cash, debit cards, credit cards, paypal or electronic bank transfers. To make payments via debit/credit cards, and PayPal/online transfers please contact the instructor.
- A minimum of initial 2 months commitment is needed.
- Each class begins at the scheduled start time with no extensions provided to late-comers.
- Whenever possible, planned absences should be notified at least 24 hours before the scheduled class. Without this prior notification, planned absences may result in forfeiture of payment.
- A maximum of two (2) make-up classes will be available each month at a date/time mutually convenient for both the student and instructor for classes missed due to sickness, family emergencies, vacations, etc.(Only for Group classes in Belle Mead Location)
- For classes cancelled by the instructor, either make-up classes will be arranged at a date/time mutually convenient for both the student and instructor or credit will be given for the class.
- Performance rehearsal sessions will be offered at no cost.
- Performance notifications will be sent well in advance. Parents are requested to confirm their availability to participate at the earliest and not change their plans once confirmed unless any emergencies arise.
- A 30-day advance notice is required for students who wish to discontinue classes.
- Younger children should be accompanied to and from the class by an adult as appropriate( only for in person classes)
- Parents are requested not to sit and watch their children in the classroom while classes are in session(only for group in person classes).
- Students are allowed to come five minutes before their scheduled class and should be picked up no later than ten minutes after the class is over (only for in person classes).
- Parents are requested to provide the necessary materials and environment for their children to practice and to encourage and monitor regular practice at home.
- Please like, follow and subscribe to our social media pages and channel.
House Rules Form
Media Release Form
Get in Touch
Belle Mead, NJ 08502,